Livestream is an innovative and fast-growing live video company based in New York City that holds top position in world-scale market. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about QA processes, being a significant part of amazing product and services, are quick learners and love to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment. As part of a professional team, you will be expected to take responsibility for QA of web application and will have the ability to release often with close collaboration with our software development team distributed worldwide.
- take care of whole scope of QA processes to support a continuous development of web application
- work closely with our software development engineers to integrate testing into the development and build processes
- write reusable test cases across all layers of our technology stack (API, mobile and web)
- experience in web application testing (web services / Java / APIs)
- understanding of different types of tests (regressive, functional etc.)
- experience in dev tools usage (web inspector, firebug etc)
- ability to work within agile methodologies
- readiness to learn a lot and quick
- excellent communication skills (being proactive)
- intermediate English (both written and spoken)
- experience with automatic testing
- basic knowledge of REST API
- understanding of 'responsive design'
- Huboard / GitHub experience