Mission: Lead the growth of Livestream platform sales in the Sports Vertical. Sell direct to accounts and manage 1-2 direct reports.
Target Customers: Sports Events, Teams, Leagues, Federations
Overview: Generate revenue for Livestream by developing market potential in Sports through lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new products and services. Reports to Head of Sales U.S.
* Identify Target Accounts in Sports Vertical
* Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
* Close sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
* Account Management: Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services.
* Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
* Recommend new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
* Activate marketing within Sports vertical (with internal support) including email newsletters, events/tradeshows, advertising, messaging, sales deck and case studies
Required Skills/Qualifications: Salesforce, Saas platform sales experience, Presentation Skills, Closing Skills, Motivated by Sales, Sales Planning, Lead Generation & Prospecting Skills, Persistence.
Compensation: competitive package including base salary, bonuses and benefits.
About Livestream: Livestream’s mission is to connect people and live events. Livestream offers event owners a complete set of hardware and software tools to share their events with a growing community online. More than 30 million viewers each month watch thousands of live events from customers including The New York Times, Facebook, ESPN, SpaceX and Warner Bros. Records. Founded in 2007, Livestream is headquartered in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Ukraine and India. www.livestream.com.