Livestream is accepting applications for full time Live Producer positions available in our New York office.
The Livestream Live Producer assumes many varied responsibilities, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Overseeing the full end-to-end production of each assigned event
- Working with Livestream Project Managers to secure production details for each assigned job
- Interfacing with client and location contacts to understand creative needs and ensure all technical needs for each assigned job (power, internet, venue fees, insurance and permits, etc.) are met on site
- Determining which crew positions are needed to execute a given production and hiring freelance crew to fill necessary roles
- Building a technical workflow that fulfills all needs for a given production as efficiently as possible, while maximizing quality in all aspects of production
- Determining what gear is needed to execute a given production and securing rental of any necessary pieces
- Understanding all technical, video, and IT details associated with each assigned job
- Fulfilling any technical role required by a production should the need arise
- Leading the crew in building the workflow on site
- Working hand in hand with the crew to ensure that all technical details have been addressed and that every component in a setup has been faxed prior to the start of a live broadcast
- Coordinating and signing off on a full end to end test prior to the start of a live broadcast
- Establishing and implementing any contingency plans to cover possible failure points within the workflow
- Working with the crew to ensure that all gear is accounted for and packaged properly for return to Livestream or the rental vendor
- Submitting a report outlining the overall production
- Research, development and documenting of new technology
- Quality assurance and quality control of new products and product development
- Training, educating, and general consulting to clients and users
The ideal candidate for this position is a highly organized individual who works well on their feet and communicates efficiently and effectively. We are looking for hard-working and responsible individuals who are able to work long hours in fast paced, high stress work environments. Additionally, the candidate must take and pass the Livestream Encoding Certification program.
All applicants must have experience with live broadcast to be considered for this position. We will not contact applicants who do not have experience with live broadcast. All candidates must be able to lift at least 50 pounds, be comfortable working at heights and in high stress and fast paced environments.
This is a paid full time position with benefits.
Livestream’s mission is to connect people and live events. Livestream offers event owners a complete set of hardware and software tools to share their events with a growing community online. More than 30 million viewers each month watch thousands of live events from customers including The New York Times, Facebook, ESPN, SpaceX and Warner Bros. Records. Founded in 2007, Livestream is headquartered in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Ukraine and India. www.livestream.com