Livestream is hiring Customer Service Representatives
Livestream is the market leader for real time event coverage. With simple technology, our service allows anyone to broadcast live on the web, and is a top destination for live content from around the world. We are trusted by 10,000+ customers streaming millions of events around the world. Our content partners include Facebook, The New York Times, ABC News, CBS News, Associated Press, HBO, AT&T, PepsiCo, Electronic Arts, Adidas, The Academy Awards, Warner Bros. Records, Paramount Pictures and more. Livestream operates with over 150 full-time staff members in 5 offices— in New York, Los Angeles, London, Bangalore, and Ukraine.
The following is for a Full-Time position based in our New York office.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about Live video and Live Events. The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for engaging with all inbound prospects and effectively qualify leads which in turn are handled by the Inside Sales Representatives. This is a critical role that interacts daily with our prospects and supports our sales efforts.
- React and engage with incoming prospects (via live chat, emails and phone).
- Ensure high quality response to all inbound inquiries.
- Maintain accurate lead information, document prospects needs and log activities in Salesforce.
- Assess the prospects needs, buying interests and articulate the opportunities of Livestream solutions within their business sector.
- Qualify prospects and schedule meetings/demo for our inside sales representatives to begin their sales process.
- Provide a thorough and clear assessment of the leads status and maintain constant pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly objectives.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of Livestream product line and value proposition.
- Gauge our prospects preferences and feedback to help us improve services and team performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Hands on experience, understanding and working knowledge of video production.
- 1+ year of prior Customer Service, Sales Development or Inside Sales experience.
- Excellent comprehension of internet technology.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google applications.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM a plus.
- Experience with email ticketing systems such as Desk.com a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication coupled with an outgoing personality.
- Highly motivated and self-driven to achieve personal and team goals.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
Competitive Salary + Bonus based on performance
Generous benefits package including vacation, 401k, medical, vision, and dental