Livestream is currently seeking a Web QA Specialist to join our rapidly growing New York based team.
Who we are:
Livestream (Livestream.com) is the market leader for live event coverage. With simple to use technology, our service allows anyone to broadcast live to the web, as well as being the top destination for live content from around the world. Our content partners include Facebook, The New York Times, ABC News, CBS News, Associated Press, HBO, AT&T, PepsiCo, Electronic Arts, Adidas, The Academy Awards, Warner Bros. Records, Paramount Pictures. Livestream operates with over 120 full-time staff members in 4 offices—in New York, Los Angeles, Bangalore and the Ukraine. The service is available for free (advertising-supported) or as a feature-rich, monetizable, premium subscription for business. The new.livestream.com is an innovative new platform, available in beta, that combines live event coverage with real-time photos, text, and video clip updates posted using web browsers or mobile devices. The technology supports live blogging, live and on-demand HD video powered by Akamai HDNet, and real-time posting tools
We are looking for talented individuals with prior agency (or related) experience to join our client services division. We build awesome custom web applications & experiences for our clients, and are looking for someone to thoroughly test and QA what we build to ensure the delivery of error-free custom products. Our clients include many top brands you’ve probably heard of, and our expectation is to always deliver flawless custom products.
- Thoroughly test custom web applications (desktop & mobile) on all browsers/environments.
- Track and Report bugs to ensure quality standards are consistently met
- Proactively monitor and test existing applications
- Interface with Design, Development, and Account Management teams in order to satisfy client needs.
- Minimum of 2 years of Web QA experience at an Agency or similar organization
- Bachelors degree or higher in a related field
- Strong foundation in QA methodologies
- Experience with bug tracking systems
- Familiarity testing in all browsers and mobile environments. (Including Mac OS X and Windows desktop browsers & iOS and Android devices).
- Very strong written and verbal communication
- Detail Oriented and Self Motivated
Nice to have:
• CS degree or technical background
• Experience with video streaming platforms