As a Frontend Developer at Livestream you will be responsible for building features seen by millions of people worldwide. Your focus will be on improving the Livestream website, creating interactive microsites, developing email campaigns, and building marketing pages.
- Create custom pages microsites - using Livestream APIs - for clients
- Working with kickass designers developing email campaigns and marketing pages
- 4+ years of experience in web development.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Mentoring more junior members of the team, and working with other departments to solve cross-departmental problems.
- Working knowledge of Linux environment.
- Experience with a version control system (Git)
- Master of HTML and CSS — eat, sleep and breathe frontend development, and is excited about emerging features in HTML5, CSS3, and techniques such as responsive design
- Comfortable using frameworks such as SASS and jQuery — in addition to the base languages, has experience using frameworks and plugins to accelerate development
- Familiar with Photoshop — to slice images to build designs
- Cares deeply about clean and semantic code, and strives to find creative solutions to problems
- Is comfortable interacting with other team members (both within design/development and other departments such as marketing or sales) and clients
- Has extreme attention to detail and a passion for delivering a great user experience
Start Date: Immediate