Livestream (Livestream.com) is the market leader for live event coverage. With simple to use technology, our service allows anyone to broadcast live to the web, as well as being the top destination for live content from around the world. Our content partners include Facebook, The New York Times, ABC News, CBS News, Associated Press, HBO, AT&T, PepsiCo, Electronic Arts, Adidas, The Academy Awards, Warner Bros. Records, Paramount Pictures. Livestream operates with over 120 full-time staff members in 4 offices—in New York, Los Angeles, Bangalore and the Ukraine. The service is available for free (advertising-supported) or as a feature-rich, monetizable, premium subscription for business. The new.livestream.com is an innovative new platform, available in beta, that combines live event coverage with real-time photos, text, and video clip updates posted using web browsers or mobile devices. The technology supports live blogging, live and on-demand HD video powered by Akamai HDNet, and real-time posting tools
We are looking for a talented and motivated web designer to join our design team at Livestream. You will be building awesome custom web applications & experiences for our clients and content partners. You should be passionate about design, take pride in your work, communicate effectively and be keen to input ideas towards the design of an industry leading service.
You will be working closely with account management, web development, quality assurance, and the rest of the design team to ensure the delivery of error-free products, while helping build the Livestream brand.
Please submit your resumé along with a link to your portfolio with relevant work you're proud of.
• Experiencing designing beautiful product and company websites.
• Proficiency with Adobe CS5 (mainly Photoshop and Illustrator).
• Strong HTML and CSS knowledge, and a working knowledge of JS.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
• Eye for detail and pixel-perfection.
• Thorough knowledge of typography, color usage, layout, and spacing (understanding what makes a good design good).
• Comfortable with accepting and managing feedback, and working with an iterative process.
• Excellent collaboration & communication skills.
Nice to haves:
• Experience with SASS
• Experience creating engaging motion graphics
• Working knowledge of PHP