Livestream is hiring a full time Technical Support Team Agent
Livestream’s mission is to connect people and live events. Livestream offers event owners a complete set of hardware and software tools to share their events with a growing community online. More than 30 million viewers each month watch thousands of live events from customers including The New York Times, Facebook, ESPN, SpaceX and Warner Bros. Records. Founded in 2007, Livestream is headquartered in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Ukraine and India. www.livestream.com.
Reporting to the Head of Support, the Technical Support Agent’s role is focused on supporting new video production products, building client relationships and helping to champion the Livestream service.
- Respond to customer service inquiries via phone, live chat and email, while troubleshooting and documenting issues.
- Work closely with our Customer Service team and help to provide an easy transition from Sales support to Technical support.
- Ensure that SLAs are met for Premium customers and all cases are responded to within 24 hours.
- Recommend and put in place processes to improve hardware product support.
- Keep a gauge on all ongoing issues that are reported by customers related to our hardware and software.
- Assist the Head of Support with quality control management.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BS degree with minimum of 3 years experience in live production or account management.
- Previous Customer Service and IT/Production Support experience.
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience with an emphasis on production.
- Experience documenting and maintaining escalation, process and solution information.
- Ability to present technical concepts and solutions in a user-friendly language.
- Working knowledge of internet streaming technology.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including 2 weekend shifts per month, some evening hours as required.
- Previous experience with ticket/work-tracking solutions (Request Tracker, Desk.com, Trello).
Competitive package including base salary, bonuses and benefits.