Livestream’s mission is to connect people and live events. Livestream offers event owners a complete set of hardware and software tools to share their events with a growing community online. More than 30 million viewers each month watch thousands of live events from customers including The New York Times, Facebook, ESPN, SpaceX and Warner Bros. Records. Founded in 2007, Livestream is headquartered in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Ukraine and India. www.livestream.com.
As a Frontend Developer at Livestream you will be responsible for building features seen by millions of people worldwide. Your focus will be on improving the Livestream website, creating interactive microsites, developing email campaigns, and building marketing pages.
- Create custom pages microsites – using Livestream APIs – for clients
- Work with kickass designers developing email campaigns and marketing pages
- Master of HTML and CSS – you eat, sleep and breathe frontend development, and are excited about emerging features in HTML5, CSS 3, and techniques such as responsive design
- Comfortable using frameworks such as SASS and jQuery – in addition to the base languages, you have experience using frameworks and plugins to accelerate development
- Familiar with Photoshop – although you will be working on development, you can still dive into Photoshop to slice images to build designs
- You care deeply about clean and semantic code, and strive to find creative solutions to problems
- You are comfortable interacting with other team members (both within design/development and other departments such as marketing or sales) and clients
- You have extreme attention to detail and a passion for delivering a great user experience
- Work from our NYC headquarters
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health package